|UG Degree course offered||Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering)|
|UG Course Duration||4 Years|
|UG Year of Establishment||2014|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Affiliated to||Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
|College DTE Code||EN 6839|
|DTE General Choice Code||683919110|
- Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment. The discipline of Civil Engineering at Dr. D.Y Patil Pratisthan’s College of Engineering focuses on a multifaceted growth of students and is designed to equip them not only with the core theoretical and practical fundamentals of the discipline, but also evolve them into confident individuals, ready to make an impact on whatsoever profession (industrial work, research, entrepreneurship) they choose to pursue.
- To produce competent civil engineers having strong fundamental knowledge, technical skills work ethics and to accept global challenges.
- 1. To inculcate quality and real time education through conductive teaching learning environment.
- 2. To promote creativity, excellence, discipline and social and environmental concern.
- 3. To explore career opportunities for the students and enhance industry-institute interaction.
- 4. To prepare our students to be the technical, business and global leaders of tomorrow by inculcating technical and managerial work skills.