(MBA MPhil PhD (reg))
About Training and Placement Cell
- The Training and Placement Cell of D Y Patil College of Engineering & Technology, Salokhe Nager, Kolhapur handles campus placement of the B Tech graduating students of all our campuses for Engineering. The Placement Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Online/Offline Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.
- The Training & Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Training & Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct recruitment process.
- The Training & Placement Cell organizes career guidance programs for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programs like Mock Interviews, Mock Online Tests, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop & Company specific training programs etc and it also organizes Public Sector Exam Training for students who are interested to join Government Sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes for final year students.
DYPSN Training and Placement cell encompasses three main activities: Training, Education and Development.Training: The Training curriculum is designed for preparing the students as Graduate Engineer. Trainees keeping in view the current trends and technologies being used by the industries.
Education : Appropriate skills for the job profile are acquired by the students during the classroom sessions on Aptitude and Conceptual training.
Development : This activity focuses on the personality development to make the students reliable, with the positive attitude and right decision making
Our Institute is accredited by so many top companies from which they are visiting our college every year for conducting Placement Training programs and Campus Interviews.OBJECTIVES
- To provide students possible opportunities to learn, understand and sharpen the real-time technical, managerial and life skills required at the job.
- To arrange regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate meets etc.
- To strive for sheer diversity of recruiters and the job profiles across all domains and the sectors.
- To expose them to the current technological developments relevant to the subject area of training.
- To provide the experience in writing Technical reports/projects.
- To facilitate vigorous institute-industry collaborations for placement and internship opportunities
- To develop training and placement cell as a career counseling center.