Objective of the Placement Cell
- Developing Industry Ready Students for better career graph of Students.
- Preparation Students for Industry Readiness.
- Accomplishing training programs on Employment Enhancement Skills
- Develop best learning process using a comprehensive understanding of industry’s best
- Imbibe Professionalism, Behavioral aspects and awareness among students as per Industry
- Align aspirations of the students with the needs of the Industry.
- Customer Value creation for Industry and students.
- Attention to both Individual students and groups.
- Leveraging Networking, Collaboration and Partnership with Industry.
- Promote Career Counseling by organizing Guidance lectures by Senior Corporate Personnel.
- Regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences,
Corporate meets etc.
- Building a learning organization that produce high quality candidates for the industry.
- Engage Corporate and Industry participation in terms of Internship, Projects which facilitate
- Building strong alliance with Corporate & Educational Institutes.
- Forming support system for effective & efficient placement coordination team.
The Training and Placement Cell of our college aims at:
- To prepare and train aspiring learners to face campus recruitment by providing them exhaustive training with relevance to communication skills, aptitude test demeanor, comfort and overall development of personal & professional grooming.
- To arrange guest lecture of industry experts to update and upgrade learners with hands-on experience in the wake of ever-changing dimensions of professionalism.
- To arrange guest lecture of alumni who are placed in reputed industries to inspire and motivate the aspiring learners.
- To arrange guest lecture on diverse career paths such as Indian Army, Navy, Air FORCE, ONGC, NTPCL, UPSC, GATE, and TOFEL etc.
- To make concerted and consistent efforts to enhance employability through campus placements.
We follow the policy of “ONE STUDENT ONE OFFER” i.e once the students are placed in a company, he/she is not permitted to appear for the next placement drives scheduled.
Training & Placement Coordinators
- Mechanical Engineering – Mr. Gourav Chougule
- Civil Engineering – Mr. G. R. Desai
- Computer Science Engineering – Mr. Tejas Kamble