Vision & Mission
DYPCOESN aims to deliver quality Engineering education for nation building with global exposure.
- Creating engineers with a sense of professional, ethical and sustainable approach in problem solving.
- To provide expertise in problem solving, design and analysis by focusing on engineering fundamentals.
- To impart quality education through demanding academic programmes.
- To encourage overall student development.
- To prepare students for entrepreneurship and higher education.
INSTITUTE Program Objectives
- To promote sustainable technological practices.
- Knowledge of Engineering Sciences Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the conceptualization of engineering systems.
- Design / development of solutions Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design systems, components or processes.
- Investigation Conduct investigations of complex problems including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of information to provide valid solutions.
- Modern Tool Usage: select and apply appropriate techniques, resource, and modern engineering tools to solve engineering problems.
- Individual and Team work Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary areas.
- Ethics Understand and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability understand the impact of engineering solutions in a societal context and demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development
- Life Long Learning Recognize the need for, and have the ability to engage in independent and life-long learning